The gîte is situated in the village of Gignac-en-Quercy, a peaceful little hamlet surrounded by woodlands and meadows between Sarlat, Rocamadour and Collonges-la-Rouge.
Domaine de la Bélonie
GPS : l=45.00302 / L=1.41540
How to get there
- From the A20 motorway, take exit 53 and follow signs for Cressensac
- At Cressensac, follow signs for Gignac. IGNORE signs for La Bélonie
- Drive through the village of Gignac, following signs for Nadaillac (passing the cemetery, then the sports ground) and continue on for 3 km
- As the road veers to the right, turn left into the road signposted Relais des Garennes, Souzet
- Continue on for 2.5 km
- Take a left turn into the narrow road leading uphill with fields on either side signposted La Bélonie
- Brive-la-Gaillarde SNCF railway is 23 km away. Car rental available with Avis or Europcar.
- Souillac SNCF railway is 17 km away.